IF YOU REMEMBER IT
Can you do a reading of this comic by mustachossom? (I’m so sorry, you probably already have like fifty people begging for that, but your Phoenix is exactly how I imagine him, so I figured I could try?)
you know what, my client’s guilty, let’s go home
Original comic by mustachossom
Space Jam vs. The Prince of Egypt | Space Plagues
IM AT WORK AND CANT LISTEN TO THIS BUT IM REBLOGGING IT BECAUSE I KNOW ITS GONNA BE GOOD.
The 90s is strong with this post.
For my most popular style infogaphics go here:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic.
Its called the Death Waltz, and was written as a joke but people have attempted it on piano.
Saxes move downstage.
SWEET JESUS CLICK THAT
the added directions are great.
'gradually become irritated'
'cresc., or not'
'untie slip knot'
'bow real fast, slippage may occur'
'release the penguins'
'All harpists stand up and wait'
'Begin turning flame up slowly'
fave piano piece
good job pupil, that’s what I am talking about XD
Forever 21 have stolen some designs of mine, quite blatantly. You can find the originals in my Etsy shop - www.knickerocker.etsy.com
Please reblog xxx
Support the original artist y’all.
Why do I seem to think that this isn’t the first time Forever 21 has done this?
It’s not, by far, the first time
u g h it’s so blatant too, the original designs have been on etsy forever.
4. I love books and, instead I am really ordinate, I leave them around the house…
5. Purple *w*
6. I haven’t a favourite place in my city so it will be a wonderful place called “Molveno”… I want to come back there T.T
7. I haven’t a favourite celebrity…
8. Cats ^w^
9. Omg… One of my favourite is Swamped by Lacuna Coil
10. The Dreaming Jewels - Theodore Sturgeon - 1950
Tag: The World
Diabolik Lovers Vandead Carnival Opening
by Midorikawa Hikaru, Kondo Takashi, Toriumi Kousuke
i don’t own the song and this is just short ver
copyright by Rejet and Otomate
Do you ever listen to a voice and like
… become an ameba XD